Writer containing file system operations.
The Query part of the transformation determines the action, currently supported is:
- copy, copies a file or directory to the destination given in $artifact
- __toString() : string
- checkRequirements() : void
- This method verifies whether PHP has all requirements needed to run this writer.
- transform() : void
- Invokes the query method contained in this class.
public __toString() : string
Return valuesstring —
This method verifies whether PHP has all requirements needed to run this writer.
public checkRequirements() : void
If one of the requirements is missing for this Writer then an exception of type RequirementMissing should be thrown; this indicates to the calling process that this writer will not function.
When a requirements is missing stating which one.
Return valuesvoid —
Invokes the query method contained in this class.
public transform(ProjectDescriptor $project, Transformation $transformation) : void
- $project : ProjectDescriptor
Document containing the structure.
- $transformation : Transformation
Transformation to execute.
If the query is not supported.
If the source file does not exist or could not be read.